This special event consultant / wedding stylist agreement is entered into by & between You and The White Wedding Club (TWWC). This letter follows our conversations during which we have discussed your wedding & The White Wedding Club’s (TWWC) professional role in assisting your Wedding Day Management at The Glasshouse Raglan.
Descriptions of Services
The Glasshouse Raglan Wedding Day Management
• One hour guidance meeting and access to our recommended suppliers on booking.
• 6 weeks out consultation to cover. Hand over of vendors, timeframes, venue walkthrough.
• Phone or email communication begins 6 weeks out (advice + support).
• Confirm Vendors - Runsheet creation.
• 1 week prior consultation to cover final review & timeline/. runsheet finalised.
• Wedding rehearsal the day prior.
• Coordinate day - 10am - midnight
• Set up on the day.
• facilitation of wedding day itinerary + timeline.
• Event shut down all guests depart 11.30pm.
Fees & Payment
To secure your booking a 50% non refundable deposit is required. This locks in your wedding date and then the remainder of the balance is due 30 days prior to the event date. Once initial deposit payment is received it is deemed that the client will abide by all our Terms & Conditions. No signature is required.
Changes / Cancellations
• Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the event date will be charged 100% of the total booking cost.
• Bookings cancelled over 30 days will be charged 50% of the total booking cost.
• No cancellation is valid unless it has been acknowledged in writing by The White Wedding Club